Chi Sigma Iota
Pi Sigma Upsilon
(Portland Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota)
"Promoting Excellence in the Profession of Counseling"
Established at Portland State University in 1988. Our chapter has initiated 264 members.
Membership applications are available in Room 506, School of Education (the Counseling Clinic/Faculty Offices) on the bulletin board. Applications can be turned in at the School of Education office (Room 204), addressed to Chi Sigma Iota.
Our chapter's mission is to work together to make Portland State University's excellent Department of Counselor Education even better. With your active cooperation and participation, we will achieve that goal.
Chi Sigma Iota is the international honor society for students, professional counselors and counselor educators established at Ohio University in 1985. Our mission is to promote scholarship, research, professionalism, leadership and excellence in counseling, and to recognize high attainment in the pursuit of academic and clinical excellence in the profession of counseling.
2012-2013 Chi Sigma Iota Board
- Amy Perry (Oliveria) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sarah Wilson, Vice President (email@example.com)
- Catherine Palmer, Treasurer ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Myra Sicilia, Secretary (email@example.com)
- Rebecca Putna, Social Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Blake Locher, Mentorship Chair (email@example.com)
- Christopher Marquardt, Membership Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raumene Rahatzad, Diversity Chair (email@example.com)
- Laurie Van Nest, Fundraising Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kate Parker-Shames, Academic (email@example.com)
Counselor Education Department
Portland State University
Graduate School of Education
Office of Counselor Education
Post Office Box 751
Portland, OR 97201
(800) 547-8887 ext. 4619