Search Google Appliance

Master's Programs

The Graduate School of Education offers Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Science (MS) degree programs in the following areas:

Counseling (COUN)

Specializations include: Clinical Mental Health Counseling; Marital, Couple and Family Counseling; Rehabilitation Counseling; and School Counseling

Curriculum and Instruction (CI)

MA/MS in Curriculum and Instruction - Specializations include: Reading Endorsement; Early Childhood Education; ESL Endorsement; Educational Media/Librarianship; Continuing Teacher Licensure; and other areas of interest as determined by the student.

Master's in Education (MEd)  - Students who are enrolled in the Graduate Teacher Education Program (GTEP) complete a Masters in Education degree.  

Educational Leadership & Policy (ELP)

MA/MA in Postsecondary, Continuing and Adult Education (PACE) - Specializations include: Higher Education and Organizational Change; Adult Learning and Development; Student Services; Training and Development; and Service-Learning.

MA/MA in Leadership for Sustainability Education (LSE) - Specializations include: Garden-Based Education in Schools and Communities; and Sustainability Education in Schools, Colleges, Community Organizations.

MA/MA in Initial Administrator License and Master’s - Students enrolled in the Initial Administrator Licensure program may also complete a Master's degree.

Special Education (SPED)

Specializations are determined by advisors and may include: Early Intervention/Early Childhood; Visually Impaired Learning; or Inclusive Education