Override Request Form

You must use your pdx.edu email address to fill out this google form to request a course override.

Do not worry about missing out on a course because it might fill up, we try to schedule our courses in such a way that no one gets turned away because a course is at capacity.

This form is for undergraduate students only. Bridge students should contact Nate Rose at nrose@pdx.edu and graduate students should contact Melisa Cehajic at melisa@pdx.edu if they need an override.

You can view transfer equivalencies from local community colleges to help determine if you have met the prerequisite for a course:
Electrical and Computer Engineering transfer equivalencies