CPS conducts various International Performance Management and Leadership programs that run the gamut from intensive, week-long sessions to year-long exchanges with local government officials and scholars. Over the years, we have developed rich relationships with individuals and organizations around the world.
Notable current partnerships include:
- China’s Lanzhou University School of Management (government and business officials)
- Japan’s Tokyo Foundation (local officials)
- Mexico’s 41 member colleges of the Technologico de Monterrey (civic leadership faculty).
- South Korea’s Seoul Metropolitan Government (municipal officials);
- Vietnam’s national government and Ho Chi Minh Academy of Public Administration (national party, provincial, and local officials)