Resources and Reporting
Feedback, Reporting, and Assistance
Do you have feedback on how to make the Toulan School of Urban Studies and Planning a more inclusive and equitable community?
Are you experiencing any DEI-related issues (such as racial bias, sexual harassment, and misconduct)?
Below are some options for giving feedback, reporting and/or seeking assistance.
- Email the DEI committee at: email@example.com. We can both hear and act on feedback and provide assistance to individuals on deciding next steps.
- Submit anonymous feedback using this form, which goes to the TSUSP DEI committee. The Committee reviews submissions monthly, and decides next steps.
- Contact the Director of the Toulan School of Urban Studies and Planning, Dr. Aaron Golub, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Dean of the College of Urban and Public Affairs, Dr. Sy Adler, email@example.com
- Submit a Bias Incident Report Form, which goes to Global Diversity & Inclusion and Campus Public Safety.
- File a complaint of discrimination against a PSU student, staff, or faculty member who you believe is engaging in discriminatory conduct against you or others. The Office of Equity & Compliance will work with you to determine if an investigation is appropriate.
- If you wish to submit a conduct complaint or a violation of the Student or Faculty Code of Conduct, check out these resources from the Dean of Student Life
If you have a concern relating to a student or other PSU community member in crisis, you can contact CARE (Coordination, Assessment, Response Education)
Make sure you prioritize self care! Also check out Student Resources such as counseling.
PSU Resources on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for Students
- PSU’s Office of Global Diversity and Inclusion, including Student Support & Programs and reports from a 2015 “Students of Color Speak Out” and follow-up events.
- PSU’s Cultural Resource Centers
- For white students: Anti-racism resources (this is just one possible list; there are many others!)
Toulan School of Urban Studies and Planning, General Resources
Toulan School of Urban Studies and Planning, Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee Public Materials
- Working Set of Goals and Strategies
- USP Annual Tracking of Race/Ethnicity, Sex, and Legacy of Students
- Curriculum Review, June 2020
- Report out on Action Planning and Spring 2018 Focus Groups, Fall 2018
PSU and Beyond Resources for Faculty
- PSU GDI Diversity Education and Learning
- PSU Office of Academic Innovation has various supports and opportunities
- Academics for Black Survival and Wellness