The Immigration Check-In process is completely online using an e-form group. You can start the e-form group at any time, even before you arrive in the US. You won't be able to complete the group fully until you've arrived in the U.S.
All new students with an F-1 or J-1 visa, including transfer students, must complete the Immigration Check-In. (Some returning PSU students may have to complete the check-in if you have been told to do so by an international student advisor.) If you are in the U.S. on a different status (H-4, B-1, B-2, etc.), you do not need to complete the Immigration Check-In.
COVID-19 Update: The Immigration Check-In is only required if you arrive in the US to study. If you are taking your first term(s) remotely in your home country, you do not need to do the Immigration Check-In yet.
To complete this e-form you will need to scan and upload the following documents (please save files in PDF or JPEG format and make sure they are clear and readable. Scan documents in color, if possible):
- Passport photo page
- F-1 or J-1 visa (current)
- I-94 (print online from https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov)
To complete the check-in, log in to WorldLink (Click here for instructions with screenshots):
- Go to the link: go.pdx.edu/worldlink
- Click LOGIN under "Full WorldLink Services for Students & Scholars."
- Sign in using your ODIN ID & password.
- Go to Orientation
- Go to Immigration Check-In Forms
- Read the instructions and information about Required Documents.
- Click on each of the linked e-forms under the heading E-Forms and complete the information and uploads requested for each form. They can be completed in any order. All forms must be submitted before your immigration check-in can be processed.
- Click Submit.
If you have questions or need help, contact OIA@pdx.edu.