Wherever you are on your professional journey, your PSU Alumni Association and the PSU Career Center are here to collaborate, empower and support you along the way. As a PSU graduate, you have full access to a variety of free alumni career resources, including career fairs, job opportunities, networking tools and events.
Listed below are some of the resources available to you:
- Career Workshops hosted by PSU Career Center
- Online networking opportunities by joining the Official PSU Alumni Association LinkedIn group
- Job search resources for alumni and students, including access to Handshake
- Attend a PSU Career Fair (October, February and May)
- Order an official transcript from PSU
Industry Panel Series
During the year, the PSUAA partners with the different Schools and Colleges at PSU to host monthly panel discussion events on different industry topics such as: Accessory Dwelling Units, data analytics, athletic and outdoor and the future of autonomous cars. Events are open to alumni, students and community members.
Job Search and interviewing advice
Vice President of Talent at Stand for Children, alumna Demian Lucas, BS '17, MS '19 offers her advice for job searching as a recent graduate.