We invite students of all majors to attend the All Majors Fair and connect with employers.
Wednesday, Oct 20, 11 am - 2 pm
PSU is recognized as a leading urban research university. Employers with opportunities in the engineering and technology fields attend this fair and connect with students and alumni in those fields.
Friday, Oct 22, 11 am - 2 pm
"Let Knowledge Serve" is PSU's motto and community engagement is part of our mission. This fair brings together organizations with social impact opportunities and the PSU and PDX communities for engagement and learning.
Held in Winter term
Join us at our Next Career Fair!
CAREER FAIR WEEK DETAILS:
- Right now our fairs are held virtually through Handshake
- Registration is required for every fair you are interested in, and you must sign up for sessions to attend.
- Need help registering or signing up for virtual fair sessions? Check out Handshake's How To Guide
- Each organization will be able to host 1:1 schedules and group sessions throughout this 3-hour event.
- 1:1 appointments are 10 minutes long and each representative can set preferences for their own schedule, if so desired (ex. school year, major, grad date, etc).
- Group sessions are 30 minutes each and can host up to 50 attendees at a time.
- Employers that attend are recruiting for opportunities in your field
- Virtual career fairs offer flexibility to your schedule, and theirs
- One-on-one sessions provide an opportunity for in depth conversations with employers
HOW TO PREPARE
Utilize the University Career Center's Resources
- Attend our Career Webinar: Prepping for a Virtual Career Fair on October 18th, 1 - 1:30pm
- Make an in-person or virtual Career Counseling appointment
- Meet virtually with our Internship Coordinator
- Attend one of our upcoming workshops to update you resume
- Check out our Virtual Tips (on Instagram)
- Research companies on LinkedIn
- Practice your "Elevator Speech" or Introduction
Utilize Handshake's Resources
Follow Us on Social Media for Important Updates