Search Google Appliance

Miscellaneous Forms

Request for Release of Confidential information (pdf)
Confidentiality laws prohibit us from releasing student-specific information to outside agencies or individuals (that includes parents and spouses). If you wish to release your information to anyone besides yourself, either written or verbally, you must fill out and submit this form to the Financial Aid Office.

Summer Work Study Request Form
Students may be eligible to earn Work Study funds during Summer term if they are awarded Work Study for the upcoming award year, have accepted the award, and are enrolled at least half time for the upcoming Fall term. Complete a request if you would like to be evaluated for Summer work study eligibility.

Outside Funding Notification
Use this electronic form to notify our office of any additional aid you are receiving, such as scholarships, graduate assistantships, or tuition reimbursement. Contact the Office of Financial Aid at (503) 725-3461 or to have an electronic Outside Funding Notification form posted to your PSU Student account.

GRE Fee Reduction Form
Submit this form to request a GRE Fee Reduction. Please consult the GRE guidelines for eligibility before submitting this form. Contact the Office of Financial Aid at (503) 725-3461 or to have this form posted to your PSU student account.