Career Fairs for Employers
PSU welcomes employers to attend any number of the career fairs we host throughout the year. We invite employers to share information about their available opportunities, as well as about their organizations and industries. Fairs are widely publicized throughout campus and are attended by both students and alumni. To maintain the focus on post-graduate development and employment, we accept registrations from employers and PSU-affiliated graduate schools only.
Build your campus brand by becoming a career fair sponsor and partner with us in preparing PSU students for career success. See sponsorship opportunities.
PSU offers over 200 degree programs. We invite employers of all industries to register for the All Majors Fair and connect with students and alumni from a diverse array of majors.
Held in Fall, Winter and Spring terms
PSU is recognized as a leading urban research university. Employers with opportunities in the engineering and technology fields are invited to register for this fair and connect with students and alumni in those fields.
Held in Fall and Winter terms
"Let Knowledge Serve" is PSU's motto and community engagement is part of our mission. This fair brings together organizations with social impact opportunities and the PSU and PDX communities for engagement and learning.
Held in Winter term
Join us at our next fair
How to Register
- Pre-registration is required; login and register on Handshake.
- All submitted registrations are pending University Career Center approval.
- Confirmations and full event details are emailed to all approved employer registrations.
- Need help registering for the virtual fair? Check out Handshake's How To Guide
- Right now all fairs are held virtually through Handshake
- Check out Handshake's Full Employer Guide to Virtual Fairs
- Each company will be able to host up to (15) different 1:1 schedules and up to (3) group sessions throughout this 3-hour event.
- 1:1 appointments are 10min long and each representative can set preferences for their own schedule, if so desired (ex. school year, major, grad date, etc).
- Group sessions are 30min each and can host up to 50 attendees at a time.
- You and your representatives may choose the times for your 1:1 and group sessions.
- All Majors Fair: $330 (corporate) $230 (government & nonprofit)
- Engineering & Technology Fair: $330 (flat fee all employers)
- 2-Day Package: $500 (for employers attending both All Majors and Engineering & Technology)
- Social Impact Fair: $40 (nonprofits only)