Our Career Resources for Diverse and Intersectional Identities
Our faculty and staff provide unique resources and services to meet the career development and job search needs of our diverse student & alumni populations.
Below are materials that have been developed to support specific identity-based populations:
- LGBTQ Students and Alumni
- Students and Alumni of Color
- International Students and Alumni
- Students and Alumni With Disabilities
- Student Veterans
The university also offers a variety of other resources and services that may of interest to diverse students. For more information, see myPSU Resources Across Campus.
Thinking about Graduate School?
- Learn more about graduate school or professional programs
- Tips for preparing to apply
- Advice on writing your personal statement
- Guidance in whether it is the right step for you