Current CEE Students
The Department has many resources to help guide you so that you can spend more time focusing on your studies.
- The Undergraduate Advising and Graduate Student Resources pages present a great deal of important information for undergraduate and graduate students respectively and should be reviewed frequently as students progress through their programs.
- The CEE Department Courses page provides a variety of course planning resources, including draft schedules for upcoming terms and information on course equivalencies for transfer students.
- The FE Exam Information for CEE Students page will give you important information about how to register and prepare for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, the first step in the path toward engineering licensure.
- The Jobs, Internships, and Scholarships page can help you learn how to fund your education, gain real-world experience while still in school, and find a job after graduation.
- The Student Groups page lists the wide variety of student organizations that are available to help you connect with your peers and enhance your educational experience.
- The Tutoring page shows the calendar for the EB 350 CEE/MME Joint Tutoring Center, which offers tutoring for specific courses as well as general lower-division questions.
The Department faculty and staff are always available to answer any questions that you might have; please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.