Postbaccalaureate Pre-Admission Advising
The decision to complete a second bachelor's degree, certificate or a pre-professional program should be undertaken with as much information as possible. Thus, it is recommended that prospective students speak with an adviser or faculty member in the program they are considering prior to applying for admission.
Please click on a link below to learn more about academic advising in the following programs or areas of interest:
- Students who are unsure of what program they want to pursue should contact Advising & Career Services to discuss their interests and options.
- Engineering, Computer Science Programs
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Programs
- Business Programs
- Architecture, Art, Music, Film or Theater Programs
- Urban Studies Program
- Criminology & Criminal Justice, Political Science, or Public Administration Programs
- Health Studies Program
- Social Work, Child & Family Studies Programs
- Pre-Medical Program
- Pre-Dental Program
- Other Pre-Health Programs
- Students planning to complete prerequisites for other graduate or professional programs should contact Karen Popp (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Graduate Studies.
Postbaccalaureate Advising After Admission
After admissions students should read this page which details the steps to take before signing up for classes.
Academic advising for postbaccalaureate students who have been admitted and are completing a second bachelor’s degree, certificate or pre-professional program is provided by their school/college or program (see locations listed above). An overview of graduation requirements for postbaccalaureate students completing a 2nd bachelor’s degree can be found here.
Postbacclaureate students who are preparing to enter a graduate program should contact Karen Popp in the Office of Graduate Studies.
International Postbaccalaureate Students
International PB students should review the information found here in addition to meeting with an adviser from their program.
Advising for Students Admitted to a Graduate Program
Academic advising for students admitted to a graduate program is offered by the individual graduate programs. Students should contact Karen Popp in the Office of Graduate Studies if they have any questions about how to locate their graduate adviser.