Campus Events & Student Union
Always committed to providing outstanding hospitality and service to clients and guests, the Campus Events & Student Union office is your first stop for planning an organizational meeting, entertainment event or international conference at Portland State University.
Viking Pavilion at the Peter W. Stott Center is currently closed to all events except PSU athletic games and matches.
Contact our staff about hosting activities and events in 2021 and beyond:
General booking concerns and event support: Matt Berger, 503-725-2241
External clients and university events, contact Pili Sueoka, 503-725-2377
For booking meeting space in other facilities, use our Event Inquiry Form. (Portland State entities only.)
Review the Covid-19 guidelines for hosting a campus event at Portland State.
A sustainably designed, flexible event space and sports arena with stunning views of the South Park Blocks. Perfect for conferences, banquets, receptions, lectures, sporting events, commencements, concerts, trade shows and more.
• Up to 3,400 seats & 14,000 square feet of event space
• Concourse, multipurpose room and versatile cafe
• Two 20-foot video display boards and six AV-equipped breakout rooms
Located in the heart of campus, Smith can accommodate events of all sizes in a variety of configurations.
• More than 20,000 square feet of event space
• 7,000-square-foot ballroom
• 16 breakout rooms that seat 10-700 guests
• Viking Gameroom (bowling, billiards), coffee, food court, market, ATMS