Viking Pavilion staff is available to talk
During the Covid-19 response period, University health guidelines preclude us from renting Viking Pavilion for non-university events through the end of 2020. Our staff is available to provide information and updates on the use of Viking Pavilion in the future. Contacted us weekdays by email or phone 503-725-2663.
Home of conferences, banquets, the Vikings and more
Sitting at the gateway to Portland's South Park Blocks, Viking Pavilion at the Peter W. Stott Center is a sustainably designed and functionally flexible venue that can accommodate up to 3,400 guests.
Viking Pavilion transforms to meet your needs. From an intimate 34-person dinner to a packed house of 3,400, the venue is ideal for conferences, banquets, receptions, lectures, sporting events, commencements, concerts, trade shows and more.
For guests with sensory processing needs, Viking Pavilion offers sensory inclusive bags and other accommodations.
A modern, affordable events venue on campus
Viking Pavilion at the Peter W. Stott Center in the heart of Portland is a sustainably designed and flexible modern facility for up to 3,400 guests. It's a stylish, transformable space for conferences, banquets, receptions, lectures, sporting events, commencements and more
- Arena (Full Bowl) — 3,000 guests; 8,500 sq. ft. floor
- Arena (Upper Bowl only) — 1,500 guests; 12,700 sq ft floor
- Speaker/Event configuration — 3,400 guests; 400 seats on the floor
- Testing/Seminar — 480 guests; 160 rectangular tables
- Banquet — 650 guests; 6-foot tables (up to 65), 10 chairs per table
- Trade Show — 10’x10’ booths (up to 60); 12,700 sq. ft. floor
- LEED Gold Certified facility
- Accommodates up to 3,400 guests
- 14,000 square feet of event floor space
- Spacious concourse with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Six AV-equipped breakout rooms
- Two 20-foot video display boards
- Built in collaboration with OHSU
- On-site catering, food carts and café
- Audio visual support and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Near parking and public transit
View rental rates in our Viking Pavilion guide for pricing and a list of what is included, along with additional services available.