Change Management Certificate Program
About Change Management
Change is happening at an unprecedented pace and the demand for skilled change management professionals has never been greater. It is essential that individuals and organizations are able to adapt and successfully move through the process of change, and change managers can play an integral role in championing change initiatives to help organizations achieve a desired future state.
Given that one methodology does not fit all change initiatives, participants in this program will develop their change management toolkits to include a variety of different proven approaches to apply to real-life challenges. The results can lead to lasting, positive change, and improved business outcomes.
I gained a ton of knowledge, new ways of working/tools, different diverse perspectives, and an elevated mindset to further my career.
- Alissa Leeper
Who Should Attend
This certificate program is for professionals in any industry who are seeking to explore a career in change management, or established change management professionals who need to refresh and develop their skills.
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of this program, students will have gained the knowledge to:
- Recognize change as part of a greater system
- Think critically about a variety of different change management models
- Analyze organizational and individual readiness for change
- Effectively engage stakeholders
- Understand the steps necessary for implementing change
- Utilize metrics to measure success
- Be familiar with the core components of building and sustaining resiliency
4 Required Certificate Courses
Courses may be taken individually and in any order unless otherwise noted. If pursuing the certificate, all courses in the certificate program must be completed within three years. A recommended sequence is below.
- BO210: Change Management
- This course provides a broad exploration of the field of change management, with a focus on how individuals and organizations as “systems” react to change.
- CM401: Planning Change
- This course examines how individuals and organizations can be analyzed for their readiness for change, and how strategic and tactical change management plans are developed and communicated to stakeholders.
- CM402: Implementing Change
- This course covers the steps needed to successfully implement change, common challenges encountered, and how to use metrics to measure success.
- CM403: Resilient Change
- This course explores the importance of resiliency and its role in building an organizational culture in which change efforts sustain over time.
Change Management certificate alumni:
- Are eligible for a deeply discounted rate for PROSCI change management certification. Please see more details on the PROSCI course page.
- Can count BO210: Introduction to Change Management towards the completion of the Strategic Organizational Management and the Change Management certificate program. Normal certificate completion rules apply.