Registering for a CEPE Course
Registration Process: Registering for a CEPE course is easy!
CEPE courses do not require an application or admission to the university. Our online registration process is quick and easy. Simply follow these step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on your course of choice from the list of all courses.
- Scroll down the page to find the "Register Now" button.
- Select the section and dates that work best for you (you may need to scroll down) and click "Add to Cart."
- Need to add more courses to your cart? Click "Keep Shopping."
- When you are ready to finish the registration process, click "Continue Checkout."
- If this is the first time you have registered for a CEPE course, you are a "New User."
- If you have already registered for a CEPE course, you are a "Current User" and should already have a user name and password.
- Forgot your password or user name?
- Click on the links under "Current User" for assistance.
- Follow the prompts and finish checking out.
- You'll receive a receipt, then later a confirmation with course logistics prior to the start date.
Having problems registering? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.725.4184 for assistance.
If you wish to register by mail, please complete our registration form and pay by check only. Our mailing address is:
CEPE/Portland State University
P.O. Box 202
Portland, OR 97207-0202
In-person registration is not available at this time.
Register for a Certificate Program
CEPE courses do not require an application or admission to the university.
Register for a Course
Choose a course to begin registering online.
Schedule an Advising Appointment
Schedule an advising appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the programs by reading answers to common questions.