Forms & Agreements

DRC Forms

Supplemental Documentation Form

Your AC&C will let you know if we need additional information, such as a letter from a provider, this Supplemental Documentation Form, previous records of accommodations, or another source.

Support Animal Documentation Form

We may ask for additional information about your request for an emotional support animal in campus housing. You can send this form to your provider for completion or request a letter.

Special Registration Form

To be used for students who are eligible for priority registration only if they cannot register in Banner.

If you have questions about the information on this page, please contact the Disability Resource Center.

Phone: 503-725-4150

Check our home page for hours, Virtual Front Desk information, Drop-in schedules, and to see if we are working remotely.