Start An Advising Profile
- Go to the VikingsAbroad Portal
- Click Login on the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Enter your PSU ODIN username and password (without the @pdx.edu suffix). Then select the first option: I have a PSU Single Sign-On Odin username and password You will then be prompted to entery your birthdate.
- If you are not a PSU Applicant: Click the LOGIN btton and select the third option that appears, I do not have login credentials to this site. You will be prompted to enter basic information, and then receive an email with your login and password.
- Almost done! Click Home in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click Start an Advising Profile.
Congratulations! You are now ready to:
- Complete the Where, What, When and Why? questionnaire in your Advising Profile
- Edit your Advising Profile, upload a photo and read through the learning content
- Search for programs
- Schedule an advising session and
- Apply to the program of your choice
Please note, it is REQUIRED that all students attend Ed Abroad 101 prior to starting their Program Application for their international program.