Each term the Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering hires graduate teaching assistants to act as graders and lab assistants for our undergraduate program.
Students wishing to apply for an assistantship in the department must meet the following eligibility requirements. Students must also meet all terms and conditions as set forth by the Office of Graduate Studies.
MME Graduate Teaching Assistant (TA) Eligibility Requirements
All students receiving a teaching assistantship in Mechanical and Materials Engineering must be:
- Admitted to the university and department (with no University Conditions)
- In good academic standing
- Able to register for nine graduate credits the term of their assistantship
- Meet the application deadline
- Fall 2015 - August 31st
- Winter 2016 - November 30th
- Spring 2016 - February 29th
How to Apply
There is a separate application for each term. Students must apply by the deadline using the appropriate application below.