Each term the Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering hires graduate teaching assistants to act as graders and lab assistants in our undergraduate program.
Students wishing to apply for an assistantship in the department must meet the following eligibility requirements. Students must also meet all terms and conditions as set forth by the Office of Graduate Studies.
MME Graduate Teaching Assistant Eligibility Requirements
All students receiving a teaching assisantship in Mechanical and Materials Engineering must be:
- Admitted to the university and department (with no University Conditions)
- In good academic standing
- Able to register for 9 graduate credits the term of their assisantship
- Meet the application deadline
- If hired as a lab assistant, be available during the days and times the lab meets
If you are interested in being considered for a T.A Position, please apply before the start of Fall 2015 Classes.
How to Apply
Students that meet the eligibility requirements and who are interested in being considered must complete the online TA application.