Application for Graduation

Application for Awarding of Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree, or Graduate Certificate


Graduate Office (GO) Forms

Please submit all forms to the Graduate School, 184 Parkmill.

  GO-14, Shared Master's Credits

  GO-15, Validation of Out-of-Date Graduate Credit

  GO-16D, Appointment of Doctoral Dissertation Committee (Doctoral Level)

  GO-16M, Appointment of Final Oral Examination Committee (Master's Level)

  GO-17D, Recommendation for the Degree (Doctoral Level)

  GO-17M, Recommendation for the Degree (Master's Level)

  GO-19, Request for Change of Program

  GO-21D, Proposed Transfer Credit (Doctoral Level)

  GO-21M, Proposed Transfer Credit (Master's Level)

  GO-22, Report on Passing Comprehensive Examinations   

  GO-23, Doctoral Request for Advancement to Candidacy


Thesis and Dissertation Forms

 Thesis Signature Page

 Dissertation Signature Page

 ETD Access Form

 ETD Formatting Checklist

The Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) is online. Please register and complete the SED at: Additional information on the online SED is available here (scroll to bottom of page).


Miscellaneous Forms

 Graduate Petition

 Graduate Leave of Absence Request

 Graduate Re-Enrollment form

 Overload Approval

Graduate Admissions Change of Term form

Graduate applicants, with the support of the department, can defer their term of application up to four terms for programs that admit one term per year (e.g. Fall 2014 to Fall 2015) or up to three terms for programs that admit more than one term per year (e.g. Fall 2014 to Summer 2015).