While the Graduate School is closed to the public, please submit forms as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure the form is complete with all required signatures before submission
- Forms can only be submitted as PDFs; we cannot accept photographs of forms
- Emails must be from a pdx.edu address
- Wet signatures are preferred if possible
- We will accept Adobe Sign and DocuSign; we cannot accept script font in lieu of a signature
- If wet or digital signatures are not possible, we will accept email approval submitted with the form; the email must be from a pdx.edu address
Application for Graduation
Graduate Office (GO) Forms
Please submit all forms to the Graduate School.
GO-14 Shared Master’s Credits
GO-15 Validation of Out-of-Date Graduate Credit
GO-16D Appointment of Doctoral Dissertation Committee
GO-16M Appointment of Master’s Thesis Committee
GO-17D Recommendation for the Degree (Doctoral Level)
GO-17M Recommendation for the Degree (Master’s Level)
GO-19 Request for Change of Program
GO-21D Proposed Transfer Credit (Doctoral Level)
GO-21M Proposed Transfer Credit (Master’s Level)
GO-22 Report on Passing Comprehensive Examinations
GO-23 Doctoral Request for Advancement to Candidacy
Thesis and Dissertation Forms
Thesis Signature Page
Dissertation Signature Page
ETD Access Form
The Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) is online. Please register and complete the survey on the SED website. Additional information about the SED is available on our Thesis and Dissertation Information page (scroll to bottom of page).
Graduate Leave of Absence Request
Graduate Re-Enrollment Form
Graduate Admissions Change of Term Form
Graduate applicants, with the support of the department, can defer their term of application up to four terms.