While the Graduate School is closed to the public, please submit forms as email attachments to

  • Please ensure the form is complete with all required signatures before submission
  • Forms can only be submitted as PDFs; we cannot accept photographs of forms
  • Emails must be from a address
  • Wet signatures are preferred if possible
  • We will accept Adobe Sign and DocuSign; we cannot accept script font in lieu of a signature
  • If wet or digital signatures are not possible, we will accept email approval submitted with the form; the email must be from a address 

Application for Graduation

Application for Awarding of Master’s Degree, Doctoral Degree, or Graduate Certificate

Graduate Office (GO) Forms

Transition to Digital GO Forms

Please submit all forms to the Graduate School.

GO-14 Shared Master’s Credits

GO-15 Validation of Out-of-Date Graduate Credit

GO-16D Appointment of Doctoral Dissertation Committee

GO-16M Appointment of Master’s Thesis Committee

GO-17D Recommendation for the Degree (Doctoral Level)

GO-17M Recommendation for the Degree (Master’s Level)

GO-19 Request for Change of Program
Digital form - Single Sign-On required

GO-21D Proposed Transfer Credit (Doctoral Level)

GO-21M Proposed Transfer Credit (Master’s Level)

GO-22 Report on Passing Comprehensive Examinations

GO-23 Doctoral Request for Advancement to Candidacy

Thesis and Dissertation Forms

Thesis Signature Page

Dissertation Signature Page

ETD Access Form

The Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) is online. Please register and complete the survey on the SED website. Additional information about the SED is available on our Thesis and Dissertation Information page (scroll to bottom of page).

Miscellaneous Forms

Graduate Petition

Graduate Leave of Absence Request

Graduate Re-Enrollment Form

Overload Approval

Graduate Admissions Change of Term Form
Graduate applicants, with the support of the department, can defer their term of application up to four terms.