We provide timely, cost-effective materials management services for PSU.
Materials Management Services is responsible for a number of critical campus functions. The department works to ensure that:
- Surplus items are collected and re-distributed, sold, or donated appropriately
- Campus mail is collected and delivered in a timely manner
- Office and department moves are coordinated seamlessly
- Campus stores are stocked with items needed to maintain
the construction and maintenance of buildings and facilities
- Campus events are supported
- General pool classrooms have the appropriate furnishings
COVID 19 - SERVICE AVAILABILITY UPDATE
Due to the developing situation surrounding COVID-19 Portland State University is indefinitely suspending the following services:
- Public sales for items offered through our website
COVID Supply Requests
Mail and Package Services
Service will be provided M/W/F to the few departments on campus whose offices are open. Mail/packages for all other departments will be kept in the PSU Mailroom until departments re-open. If a department needs their mail/packages before then, they may contact 503-725-4922 or email@example.com to set up a time to pick it up, or for the material to be delivered. Outgoing mail from departments whose office is not open, may be picked up by appointment or dropped off at the mailroom M-F between 9am and 3pm. UPS and FedEx have been asked to deliver all packages addressed to PSU buildings, other than to SHAC, to the PSU mailroom.
Please be aware that Mail Services is unable to process, receive or store personal mail. Please familiarize yourself with our guidelines by visiting https://www.pdx.edu/materials-management/personal-mail
We apologize for any inconvenience this decision will cause to our customers on, or off, the Portland State University Campus.