Teach From Home Remotely with
Full-Service Teaching Support
Faculty support at PSU is available to you in your home as you teach remotely. Instructors at PSU are supported by the Office of Academic Innovation in their course development and teaching practice in all types of environments. Whether you're teaching face-to-face, remote, or fully online, you can work one-on-one with support staff to meet your goals and sustain a creative and meaningful learning experience for the students in your classroom.
Faculty Help Desk
- Monday-Friday, 10am - 4pm. Note: The Help Desk is closed June 18th, 2021.
- Chat directly with teaching support staff
- For after hours messages, please fill out this form and we will be in touch the following business day.
- DIY Filming Consultations
- Remote Multimedia Workshops
Teaching & Learning Info Sessions
Bring new teaching tutorials and workshops on a wide range of topics to your next department meeting. Explore our offerings and reach out to us to schedule a visit!
Lower textbook cost and increase access and flexibility for your students by participating in teaching innovation initiatives.
- Open Educational Resources Initiative
- Universal Design for Learning AIM
- Active & Adaptive Program
- Concrete skill development for teaching, research, and publishing
- Signature remote conferences and monthly online workshops
- Certificate of Innovation in College Teaching
- Yearly funded virtual academic cohorts and initiatives
- Faculty in Residence
Connect with a thriving teaching community
PSU faculty drive the university's commitment to innovation and sustainability in classroom practice.
Looking to get plugged in? You can get to know your teaching community and connect with colleagues through our ongoing community events. You'll find communities of practice, writing and book groups, and the opportunity for mentorships and collaborations. Keep an eye out as well for opportunities to present your work at our yearly conferences and idea labs.