Search Google Appliance


Report any loss or incident immediately!

General types of losses:

  • Property losses are damages to University property (including University owned vehicles).
  • General liability/vehicle liability losses are damages or injuries to the Public arising out of University activities and University vehicles.
  • Workers' compensation losses are injuries to University employees while working in their jobs.

    The process for filing claims for losses varies upon the type of loss.

    Click below on the type of loss for instructions on filing a claim or reporting an incident.

    Please contact office of Risk Management for more information.