CAPS is committed to pursuing best value solutions through fair competitive processes, while maintaining professionalism, customer service, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Review, negotiation and execution of contracts
- Provide support for personal services contracting (PSC)
- Issue purchase orders (PO)
- Develop and manage solicitations including Request for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), Invitations to Bid (ITB), and Request for Information (RFI).
- Provide contractor and supplier recommendations
- Provide training on best contracting and procurement practices
- Conduct market research on goods and services
- Promote the purchase of sustainable products and equipment
- Promote the use of Minority, Women and Emerging Small Businesses (MWESB)
All PSU staff and faculty are subject to the Oregon Ethics Laws (ORS 244). Contracting with any business in which you or your family member has a financial interest in may be a conflict. If you have any questions or concerns of this nature, please contact the Office of Contracting and Procurement before proceeding.
- OUS Financial Irregularity Policy
- ORS Chapter 244, Government Standards and Practices
- Code of Ethics (OAR 580-061-0000)
- Things Public Official Should Know About Oregon’s New Government Ethics Law
- Oregon University System Code of Ethics
- Procurement Evaluation Committee Member Declaration of No Conflict of Interest