If there is a medical emergency, follow these guidelines:
- Call 911 for Emergency Medical Service from your cell phone.
- If you are unable to call 911 call the Public Safety Office at 5-4404 or activate one of the blue light emergency phones on campus.
- Provide as much information regarding the emergency as possible.
- If possible, perform first aid.
- Only use CPR or an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), if you have been trained to do so.
- Wait with the person who has been injured until emergency responders have arrived.
- Send someone to meet emergency responders when they arrive.
Call Emergency 5-4404
Call Non-Emergency 5-4407