Office of Information Technology
PSU uses Slate to receive, evaluate, and process applications for undergraduate, graduate, and non-degree admission. Additionally, PSU uses Slate as its enterprise-level CRM software to manage relationships with leads, prospective students and applicants, schedule tours, events, and appointments with admissions counselors.
Slate provides end users the ability to customize multiple applications, including conditional logic and evaluation process flow.
Slate offers automated email communications, management and tracking interactions, reporting and data visualizations, and integration with other applications.
This service is available to the following groups:
Request this service
- To request access to Graduate Admissions data, complete an OAM Access Request for Slate in the Odin Account Manager at oam.pdx.edu.
- To request access to Undergraduate Admissions or Events data, complete the OIT CRM Support form and select “Slate” as the CRM.
- Getting Started with Slate (Slate Knowledge Base)
- Additional articles are available in the Slate Knowledge Base if you are authenticated and have a Slate account.
- Self-guided training is available for users with a Slate account.
- For support, complete the OIT CRM Support form and select “Slate” as the CRM.