Oregon Registry Online
The Oregon Registry has expanded to include an online component that we are calling Oregon Registry Online (ORO). This is a statewide database that will store all submitted training and education and verify it for system use, such as Office of Child Care licensing needs and the Department of Human Services (DHS) Enhanced Rate Program. It will produce a training and education summary for each person who has an account. This online component includes a Training Calendar and provides participants online access to their own training and education accounts.
What is ORO?
ORO functions like a savings account. Your training and education is "deposited" into your account (ORO). Like a bank account, on a regular basis you can login to myORO to access your professional development records. This information will help you plan your future training and education needs. Please visit the site and create an account. You can use your professional development summary to:
- check that you have met Office of Child Care Licensing training requirements or
- request that your training be evaluated for a higher Oregon Registry Step 3 through 12
Download, Fill Out and Print an ORO Coversheet to Submit Your Training
Training and Education Resources and Information
- Licensing Forms for the Office of Child Care
- Complete an Oregon Registry Application
- What counts as training and education?
- The Training Calendar is a resource for more training.
- Explore your Oregon Registry Professional Development Statement