ADRC Oregon: Consumer Satisfaction Survey
This project, conducted between 2011 and 2019, involved six rounds of a consumer satisfaction survey targeting consumers of Call Center and Options Counseling ADRC services throughout Oregon, including all nine ADRC sites. The primary purpose of the evaluation was to analyze data and provide survey results in a form that can be used by state and local partners to describe progress toward meeting ADRC performance standards and to implement quality improvement efforts to address standards that fall below the baselines. The survey was administered by phone using quantitative and qualitative questions.
This project was funded by: Aging & Disability Resource Connection of Oregon Department of Human Services.
Diana White, PhD
Allyson Stodola, MSW
ADRC Survey Reports 2019 (Sixth Round)
- Executive Summary
- Part 1: 2019 Survey Participants
- Part 2: Accessing the ADRC
- Part 3: Information and Referral/Assistance
- Part 4: Options Counseling
- Part 5: Streamlined Access for Public Programs
- Part 6: Confusion and Memory Loss - The ADRC Experience
- Part 7: Consumer Concerns, Recommendations, and Satisfaction
Reports from previous years can be provided upon request.