Office Hours Contact Instructions
Dr. Sakurauchi's office hours will be held by appointment in her virtual meeting room. Please email her to schedule an appointment.
Yoko Sakurauchi completed her BA in Education at Shimane University in Japan in 1998. Portland State University is where she received her MA in Communication Studies in 2004, and she earned her EdD in 2014. Her specialties are intercultural communication, culture learning, early language education, and language pedagogy. She currently serves as president of Association of Teachers of Japanese in Oregon (ATJO).
- Intl 201 Introduction to International & Global Studies
- Intl 317 Topics in Asian Thought
- Intl 324 Tradition & Innovation: Japan and U.S. Cultures in Contact
- Intl 324 Tradition & Innovation: Nuclear & Renewable Energy in Japan & U.S.
- Ed.D. in Postsecondary Education, Portland State University