Transfer Students

Transferring to PSU?

We want to help you make your transition to PSU as seamless as possible. If you're coming from any
of  the Portland area community colleges, we strongly recommend that you take the required 100-level anthropology courses (Anth 101, 102, 103) before you come. If you’re earning a Bachelor of Arts degree, take your two-years of foreign language.

If you’re earning a Bachelor’s of Science degree, take the required 200-level statistics course (Stat 244 [and pre-requisite 243]), required for the Anthropology B.S. major, before you come.

Any questions at all? Visit the Transfer and Returning Student Resource Center and get in touch with us in Anthropology at