About Health Services
SHAC Primary Health Care Clinic Offerings
- Routine Adult Medical Care
- Urgent Care
- Lab and X-Ray Facilities
- Dispensary Services
- Screenings for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Contraceptive Counseling and Prescriptions
- Tobacco Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Wellness exams such as pap smears (both male and female), study abroad and Camp Kiwanis physicals
- Health Education
- Wellness Resource Center
- Student Travel Appointments
Eligible students can see a medical provider at no charge. The PSU Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan will cover most labs and x-rays. Students with non-PSU Insurance can receive a receipt to bill their own insurance for labs and x-rays. The SHAC Cost and Billing's webpage has detailed information on this process. If a student is prescribed a medication by one of our medical providers, they can fill the prescription at our dispensary window where we sell medications at a reduced cost.
We advocate for Patients Rights and Responsibilities and encourage all our patients to become familiar with our policy. For information or to schedule an appointment call 503.725.2800.