Search Google Appliance

Reporting Options

If you have experienced sexual misconduct or violence, accessing services and reporting the misconduct can help in ensuring your safety and well-being.

Reporting  Options:

Anonymous Report

Police Report

Campus Public Safety Report

Equity & Compliance Report

Student Conduct Code Report

Navigating Your Options:

There are multiple reporting options available to you, all of which can be pursued serparately or concurently. For assistance in deciding which option is best for you, please contact the IPV Advocate or any of the other support services listed on this site.

When considering reporting options you should be aware of confidentiality and mandatory reporting in order to make informed choices. Some reporting options can be pursued anonymously, while others are expressly there for you to report crimes and policy violations, and they will take action when you report an incident to them. Please email or contact the Interpersonal Violence (IPV) Advocate if you have any questions about privacy, confidentiality, or mandatory reporting.

Reporting Options

All of the following options are available to you, and can be pursued individually or simultaneously. The IPV Advocate can help talk through your options and can accompany you through the process of accessing any of these reporting services:

  • You can make a police report to the Portland Police Bureau (911 or 503-823-3333).
  • You can make a report to Campus Public Safety (503-725-4404).
  • You can file a Student Code of Conduct complaint through the Office of Conduct and Community Standards.
  • You can file an Anonymous Report which will be used for the sole purpose of statistical reporting.
  • If the incident involves PSU faculty or staff, you can file a complaint with the Office of Equity and Compliance.  Julie Caron is Portland State University’s Title IX Coordinator. Contact Julie Caron at