Campus Safety Policies
The Portland State University Campus Public Safety, is committed to the mission of the University by providing professional and courteous law enforcement services to create a safe and healthy environment for learning, teaching and research.
Campus Public Safety Officers have complete Law Enforcement authority to arrest individuals involved in illegal acts on-campus. If minor offenses involving University rules and regulations are committed by a University student, the Campus Public Safety Office may also refer the individual to the disciplinary division of Student Affairs.
PSU policies can be found here.
- Alcohol & Drug Policies
- Fines & Fees Policy
- Fingerprinting Services
- Firearm Policy
- Inclement Weather
- University Closure Policy
- Lost & Found Policy
- Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting
- Missing On-Campus Resident Policy
- Sexual Assault Reporting & Support
- Sex Offender Registration Information
- Smoking Policy
- Telephone Harassment
- Voluntary Confidential Reporting
- University Policy Library