Campus Public Safety Officers have complete Law Enforcement authority to arrest individuals involved in illegal acts on-campus. If minor offenses involving University rules and regulations are committed by a University student, the Campus Public Safety Office may also refer the individual to the disciplinary division of Student Affairs.
Listed below are Campus Public Safety Office policies and other Portland State University policies. Too see more PSU policies, please check out the PSU Policy Library.
- Alcohol & Drug Policies
- Campus Law Enforcement Authority
- Fines & Fees Policy
- Fingerprinting Services
- Firearm Policy
- Inclement Weather
- Lost & Found Policy
- Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting
- Missing On-Campus Resident Policy
- Sexual Assault Reporting & Support
- Sex Offender Registration Information
- Smoking Policy
- Telephone Harassment
- Voluntary Confidential Reporting