BP110 Project Management Communications and Teamwork
This course shows you how to approach the people and team issues associated with your projects. Project team leaders must understand themselves, know how to build successful teams, and know how to run effective meetings.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Facilitation activities
- Ladder of Inference
- Productive Dialogue
- Elements of effective meetings
How You Benefit
- Understand your personality strengths and challenges in building a team
- Use Productive Dialogue tools to enhance communications and teamwork
- Understand and identify the stages of team or community development, and push the team toward performing for real community
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Tonia Twigger
Tonia Twigger is principal of Tonia McConnell & Associates, a cooperative consulting group specializing in team development, training, and leading change. She holds an MS in instructional technology and is a certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator facilitator. She has 20-plus years of instructional and program design experience in public and private sectors. With Paul Spindel, Ms. Twigger teaches “Creating the Life You Want” workshops.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)