VIRTUAL GROUP TOURS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
We are happy to announce that our group visits are back — we are now accepting requests for virtual group visits for Spring term (3/29/2021–6/4/2021). If you would like to schedule a virtual group visit, send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Our campus is temporarily closed to visitors during Oregon’s stay-at-home order to slow the spread of COVID-19. No in-person tours or events are taking place at this time.
Virtual Information Sessions: If you are a student interested in learning more about PSU, we are now offering virtual information sessions for prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Sign up using the Campus Tour calendar.
Plan your virtual group visit
Virtual group visits are designed exclusively for high school (9th-12th grade) students, teams, or community groups and are meant for groups with 10 or more student participants. Reservations are required.
We are unable to host guided K-8 virtual visits at this time. If you would like to explore our campus, our virtual tour experience is available.
Virtual Group Visits
- Pre-Visit Check In (3 minutes): Your group will be allowed to enter the room a few minutes before the start time.
- Admissions Information Overview (25 minutes): A representative of the Office of Admissions will speak about academics, honors program, housing, the admissions process and answer questions.
- Virtual Campus Tour (25 minutes): Our Student Ambassadors guide you through a virtual tour featuring 360-degree photographs of campus highlights including departments, buildings, and housing.
- Student Q&A (10 minutes): We will have the opportunity to answer your students questions about admissions and student life.
- Closing (2 minutes): Last minute reminders and announcements.
Virtual Group Visits are held via Zoom meetings. Virtual group visits can only be scheduled for the current term: Spring term ends on June 4, 2021. We will have Summer 2021 dates available starting mid-June, 2021. Virtual group visits are to be scheduled no later than two weeks in advance to create the best experience possible for your group.
Virtual Group Visits schedule is Tuesday through Thursdays between 9:00am and 3:00pm, dependent on staff availability. Your group will be asked to provide chaperones to assist in monitoring student behavior.
If you are interested in hosting a Portland State University Virtual Group Visit for your school or organization or have any questions about the group visit process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideal visit date and time. We encourage you to consider back up dates and times, as our visits will be dependent on staff availability.
We will respond to visit requests within 3 business days. If you do not receive a campus visit confirmation via email within that time, check your "spam mail" folder for any correspondence from our office, otherwise contact our office so we can resend a new confirmation email.
Late arrivals may receive an abbreviated schedule. If a group is a no-show or cancels within one week or less before the scheduled visit we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill subsequent requests from the group.