PSU students can now use a personal laptop or desktop computer to connect to a Virtual Computer Lab (VLAB) running a selection of academic software applications. The VLAB is available at any time and from any location, both on and off campus!
We hope this will be especially useful while on-campus instruction is suspended, and will help students successfully complete coursework.
- Provides access to OIT computer lab resources during PSU’s coronavirus response.
- Increases access to specialty computer applications.
- Reduces the need to purchase expensive computer applications.
- Supports students in successfully completing their coursework.
- Provides a fun and easy-to-use virtual environment.