Office of Information Technology
Banner is the university’s secure database that processes and stores administrative information such as enrollment, grades, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial aid.
Administrative access to Banner forms for data entry and querying is restricted to employees with job responsibilities that require this access.
To use Banner, go to banner.pdx.edu and sign in using your Odin account username and password.
University employees may request or modify their access to Banner through the Odin Account Manager (OAM), by submitting an OAM Access Request (OAR).
This service is available to the following groups:
- For help accessing Banner, contact the OIT Helpdesk.
- For all other inquiries, contact the appropriate Enterprise Technology Coordinator:
- Banner Student (SIS), DARS: SIS Help Line - 503-725-5355
- Financial Aid (FA): Alex de Steiguer - 503-725-5441
- Finance (FIS): Dan Weiss - 503-725-3750
- Student Financial Services (AR): Lucian Cotor - 503-725-5453
- Human Resources (HRIS): 503-725-4931