Support & Encouraging your Students
Supporting and encouraging your students to apply for international prestigious fellowships
Mentoring fellowship candidates who demonstrate academic and personal excellence is rewarding for both professor and student. While PSU doesn't currently have a Fellowships Office (encourage the Provost to establish one!) we have addressed some of the questions most frequently asked by faculty working with fellowship candidates here. Please contact Karin Waller at email@example.com if the links below don't work.
- How do I identify and mentor fellowship candidates?
- How do I write letters of recommendation?
- How can I help the fellowship coordinators/liaisons at Portland State?
- The Pros and Cons of Writing Letters of Recommendation
- Guidelines Regarding Student Requests for Letters of Recommendation
- Tips for Writing Recommendation Letters