Fulbright opportunities for Faculty & Scholars
For information about Fulbright opportunities for Faculty & Scholars, and to find out about your colleagues who have participated in this program, please go to: http://www.pdx.edu/fellowships/fulbright-scholars-program
Debra Clemans, Director of Fulbright and Boren Programs at PSU, is also happy to assist faculty with questions about supporting their students for Boren, Fulbright and Critical Language scholarships. Reach her at email@example.com
Supporting and encouraging your students to apply for international prestigious fellowships
Mentoring fellowship candidates who demonstrate academic and personal excellence is rewarding for both professor and student. While PSU doesn't currently have a Fellowships Office (encourage the Provost to establish one!) we have addressed some of the questions most frequently asked by faculty working with fellowship candidates here. Please contact Karin Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org if the links below don't work.
- How do I identify and mentor fellowship candidates?
- How do I write letters of recommendation?
- How can I help the fellowship coordinators/liaisons at Portland State?
- The Pros and Cons of Writing Letters of Recommendation
- Guidelines Regarding Student Requests for Letters of Recommendation
- Tips for Writing Recommendation Letters