Chair: Paul Loikith
|Name||Division (Department)||Start of Service|
|Beer, John||CLAS-AL (ENG)||2020|
|Daurio, Phoebe||OI (IELP)||2020|
|Donaldson, Amy||CLAS-SS (SPHR)||2018|
|Harris, G.L.A.||CUPA (PAD)||2019|
|Leite, Margarette||COTA (ARC)||2020|
|Liu, Feng||MCECS (CS)||2020|
|Loikith, Paul||CLAS-SS (GGR)||2016|
|Luther, Christina||AO (OIA)||2019|
|Pan, Yangdong||CLAS-Sci (ESM)||2020|
|Read, Sarah||CLAS-AL (ENG)||2019|
|Wakeland, Wayne||CLAS-Sci (SYSC)||2019|
|status as of 9/16/20|
1. Develop and recommend University policies and establish procedures and regulations for graduate studies, and adjudicate petitions regarding graduate regulations.
2. Recommend to the Faculty Senate or to its appropriate committees and to the Dean of Graduate Studies suitable policies and standards for graduate courses and programs.
3. Coordinate with the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee to bring forward recommendations to the Senate regarding new proposals for and changes to 400/500-level courses so that decisions regarding both undergraduate and graduate credits can be made at the same Senate meeting.
4. Review, at its own initiative or at the request of appropriate individuals or faculty committees, existing graduate programs and courses with regard to quality and emphasis. Suggest needed graduate program and course changes to the various divisions and departments.
5. Advise the Senate concerning credit values of graduate courses.
6. Act in liaison with appropriate committees.
7. Report at least once a year to the Senate, including a list of programs and courses reviewed and approved.