Speech and Hearing Sciences Fall Welcome & Orientation!
All students are encouraged to attend the SPHR Welcome & Orientation Thursday, September 24th! More information below.
Speech and Hearing Sciences Fall Welcome & Orientation
Thursday, September 24th
- 10:30-11:30 Shattuck 212 - Undergraduate & Post-Bacc Advising
- If you are a continuing, new or prospective undergraduate or post-baccalaureate student, please come to learn more about your degree program
- 12:30-2pm Shattuck 212 - All Department Welcome & Orientation
- Meet the faculty
- Learn more about NSSLHA, OSHA, & ASHA
- Receive updates on the SPHR Department
- Learn about job and volunteer positions in the department,
- Get an introduction to Department technology
- Refreshments Served
The mission of the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences is to uncover and share new knowledge that will lead to better communication; prepare future professionals with the understanding, skill, and clinical judgment necessary to assess and treat communication disorders; and serve the community, especially people with communication challenges.
Read about our recent accomplishments "In The News"
Current SLPs: Take graduate courses taught by expterts. Our courses are offered at convenient times for working professionals!