Current SLPs: Take Graduate Courses Taught by Experts. Our graduate courses are offered at convenient times for working professionals!
Courses being offered in spring!
*Behavioral Management by Dr. Amy Donaldson
*Advanced Intervention and Assessment by Dr. Maria Kapantzoglou
*AAC by Kim Elliott
Looking for volunteer opportunities? Student involvement? Want to be a NSSLHA Officer?Check out what NSSLHA is up to HERE!
The Speech and Hearing Sciences faculty is proud of the unique clinical and educational experiences we offer our students in both on-campus activities and off-campus outreach.
Our excellent faculty, diverse student body, rigorous academic programs, and variety of clinical sites help to ensure that our graduates are well-prepared for their future professional work. Our location in the heart of Portland gives our students access to a wealth of clinical sites and provides unlimited cultural and recreational opportunities. We encourage you to explore our Web site so you can learn about what makes our program so special. Please take a moment to read about us, and be sure to check out these highlights:
Read about our recent accomplishments "In The News"
- The scholarship of our faculty reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the professions. The faculty is professionally engaged and well respected locally and nationally, while remaining committed to helping our students succeed.
- We offer a variety and diversity of clinical placement opportunities. The SPHR Speech & Language Clinic is open to the public and offers a full range of pediatric and adult diagnostic and intervention services.
- Our students are engaged with the University and the community through activities sponsored by the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Visit our online store, with products featuring artwork by Portland artist Ursula Barton.
- Learn about how to apply for our graduate program.
- See what professional development opportunities we are offering in 2015!
- Class of 2015 Commencement Details Here