UPDATE!! As of Jan. 6th, SHAC Counseling Services is no longer scheduling intake appointments. To initiate counseling services, come to SHAC during daily Walk-In Hours to meet with a counselor. Visit www.pdx.edu/shac/counseling for more information.
PSU Student Health Insurance Plan
Center for Student Health and Counseling
1880 SW 6th Ave.
Portland, OR 97201
Health and Counseling: 503.725.2800
SHAC Fax Number: 503.725.5812
After Hours Help: For an Advice Nurse after hours call 800.319.8245 and follow the instructions.
SHAC staff believe that prejudice and discrimination are detrimental to individual and community health. We are committed to creating and maintaining an environment where all people of diverse backgrounds and identities can expect to be valued and treated with respect and dignity.
"Like Us" on Facebook to learn about new services and stay up-to-date on important health and wellness information.
I want to:
- Learn about SHAC eligibility
- Refill a prescription
- See a medical provider
- See a dentist
- Talk to a counselor
- Get insurance information
- Learn about MMR requirements
- Find out about academic testing services
- Make-up a classroom exam
- Get career assessment
- Learn about Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Give feedback
- From 11 a.m.-Noon on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, Health Services will only be providing first aid.