National Policy Consensus Center
The National Policy Consensus Center advances the use of innovative collaborative governance methods in Oregon and nationally by providing collaboration services, university courses, professional training, and research. We help people work together collaboratively to develop public policy and implement community-based solutions.
Collaboration and Community Engagement Services
We help government, nonprofits, the private sector, and communities collaborate to:
Education and Professional Training
Applied Research and Development
We have several state and national programs that work on the ground to:
Contact us at 503.725.9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can serve you.
Great things are happening at NPCC
- Reducing hunger in the Columbia Gorge: The Gorge Food Security Coalition
- Latest news from NPCC's work with the Poverty Reduction Task Force, including the #everyoneIn Community Design Pitch event, a new "Communities of Concentrated Poverty" report, and a visit from poverty expert Bob Friedman.
- Preparing Communities to Engage on Public Issues: The Hillsboro Leadership Academy
- New graduate certificate in collaborative governance. See our education & training webpage to learn more about the new certificate program.
- Research is underway to identify successful collaboration strategies used in the Sage Grouse Conservation Partnership
- Harvard University selected NPCC as a finalist for the Innovations in American Government Award
- NPCC took collaborative governance to Finland