National Policy Consensus Center
The National Policy Consensus Center advances the use of innovative collaborative governance methods in Oregon and nationally by providing collaboration services, university courses, professional training, and research. We help people work together collaboratively to develop public policy and implement community-based solutions.
Collaboration and Community Engagement Services
We help government, nonprofits, the private sector, and communities collaborate to:
Education and Professional Training
Applied Research and Development
We have several state and national programs that work on the ground to:
Contact us at 503.725.9077 or email@example.com to find out how we can serve you.
Great things are happening at NPCC
- Offering a new graduate certificate in collaborative governance. See our stories page to learn more about the new certificate program.
- Researching the Sage-Grouse Conservation Partnership
- Working with the Poverty Task Force
- A finalist for the Innovations in American Government Award
- Taking collaborative governance to Finland