Student Conduct at PSU
The goals of the Student Conduct Process are:
- To promote a campus environment that supports the overall educational mission of the University;
- To protect the University community from disruption and harm;
- To encourage appropriate standards of individual and group behavior; and
- To foster ethical standards and engaged citizens.
The PSU Conduct & Community Standards Program fulfills this mission by providing programs and services that:
- Develop, disseminate, interpret, and enforce campus regulations;
- Teach students about appropriate behavior and community membership;
- Foster students' intellectual, ethical and cultural development;
- Intervene and effectively address behavior that violates the Code of Conduct; and
- Offer educational and leadership opportunities for students who participate in the conduct process.
Submit a Complaint
To submit a conduct complaint simply click on the "Student Conduct Complaint Form" link to the left. If you have supporting documentation that you would like to submit along with a complaint, please help us in our quest for sustainability by scanning documents and attaching them to the online form.