The demand for innovation competencies in any type of organization has increased exponentially over the last decade. Competitive pressures and accelerated technological change forces companies to adopt higher impact innovation strategies to produce faster and more profitable results. Even in mature and slower moving industries the need for leveraging innovation as a growth strategy is on the rise.
Open Innovation, Disruptive Innovation and Frugal Innovation are just a few of the more popular innovation strategies that organizations pursue in an attempt to carve out a unique position in their current markets, explore adjacent markets or create new markets.
What You Cover
- A logical framework to leverage the right mix of innovation strategies to create a sustainable growth engine for your organization.
- Innovation leadership principles that foster smart risk taking and nurture innovation leadership behavior.
- A innovation language to better balance operational/administrative activities with innovation and development activities.
- To strike the right balance between analytical and intuitive innovation tools to achieve profitable product and service solutions.
- The benefit and limitations of structured innovation processes and different innovation tools.
- How to increase organizational creativity to develop market-defining product and service solutions.
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Albrecht Enders
Albrecht Enders is a principal of endersgroup and is an adjunct professor at Portland State University. He has 23 years' experience in innovation leadership including work at Siemens and A-dec which resulted in the creation of market-defining product families. At Siemens Medical Solutions, Albrecht led innovation resulting in platform reinvention that allowed the medical division to regain its #1 market position in less than two years. At A-dec, Inc. as Vice President of Product Development, Albrecht implemented a development infrastructure that bridged the culture of a founder/entrepreneur to the future. His work at A-dec resulted in a new product line that has become the premier product line in the dental industry.
Today Albrecht teaches and consults with a number of organizations who seek the tools and momentum to innovate and grow their market share. He has a M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Fachhochschule Darmstadt, Germany.
Interested in bringing this program onsite to your organization? Please contact Kristen Pedersen.