The perfect program for anyone who analyzes business processes in their work
Is your organization ready to make effective use of new solutions? Do you know who your stakeholders are and what they really want? Businesses need advanced systems and policies to navigate the increasingly complex economic and competitive challenges. Become the vital liaison between departments using the skills of a business analyst.
The CEPE Business Analysis Certificate program will teach you how to prioritize, validate, and effectively communicate system requirements to a variety of stakeholders. This strategic role is growing in value to both large and small organizations alike. Our certificate provides the tools, techniques, and essential skills needed to thrive as an analyst in a data-driven business environment. Topics include determining effective processes for change, strategic planning for organizational management, performing systems analysis, as well as recommending solutions that deliver value to the stakeholders. Grow your career as a business analyst in our five-course program.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring: Learn how to clearly define the roles and responsibilities of business analysts. Identify stakeholders, plan and monitor the analyst's efforts, comprehend core business challenges, and understand how to assess, track, and report on quality concerns.
- Getting the Requirements Right: Manage requirements with clear purpose and execution. Uphold stakeholder relationships by developing a strong process for identifying needs, maintaining consensus, and linking requirements to overall business objectives.
- Creating Strong Recommendations: As a business analyst, it will be your responsibility to recognize when change is needed. This class will give you the skills necessary to assess current functions and systems, determine a solutions process, understand scope and constraints, and deliver a polished report to justify the investment.
- Assessing and Validating Solutions: Implement your solution recommendations and ensure that they are performing well and meeting business needs. Learn to prioritize solutions, establish value, reveal transition requirements, and recognize defects.
- Strategic Business Analysis: Proper analysis is a vital skill. Become an analytical thinker and problem-solver by understanding your personal characteristics and behaviors, and what skills are needed to develop yourself as an advanced analyst.
Courses can be taken individually or can be applied to a certificate within a three-year limit. Our courses and certificates are continually updated to bring you the most current and progressive information, tools and perspectives. Courses completed outside of the three-year limit will need to be retaken to qualify for certificate completion.