Posting Jobs & Internships
CareerConnect provides employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs and internships
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Manage student applicants for on campus interviews
- Register online for career events like career fairs
- Much more!
If you are new to CareerConnect, please visit the Employer Login Page for registration instructions. Please take a few moments to read the directions and they will lead you through the registration process.
Once you are logged in, please take a look around and check out the interface!To Create a New Job or Internship:
- Click on New Job.
- Enter position information.
- Fields with an * indicate required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete.
- In the field, "Application Instructions," enter the procedure in which a potential employee may apply for this position. Click on SAVE to update this information.
- Under the Posting Information section, there are two fields that you will need to review. In "Show Contact Information," if you select No, your contact information will not be available to potential employees. In "Allow Online Referrals," if you select Yes, students can submit their resume to you via this system (i.e., you will receive email notification of students' job applications and be able to view resumes on-line).
If you experience any difficulty signing in or using the new database, please email email@example.com or call 503-725-4005 and press "one" for support.
Post an INTERNSHIP:
If you are looking for additional ways to connect with PSU students and alumni, please contact Employer Relations Coordinator Ann Mestrovich at (503)-725-4640 to create a customized campus outreach plan and to learn more about our services.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Statement
In requesting services for the purpose of posting jobs or recruiting, please be advised that PSU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and will make information available to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed or religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, or sexual orientation.
Advising & Career Services adheres to the Principles for Professional Conduct set by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.